Job description / Role
The Boeing Company is seeking a customer driven relocation professional to join a team that manages relocation services for our internal business partners.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• You will be managing and coordinating a range of relocation services, including household goods and personal effects move management, partnering with our internal and external customers, leading a small group of relocation counselors, selecting service providers and initiating relocation services
• You will advise others in relocation and assignments matters and conduct studies to determine relocation and assignment enhancements and best practices to respond to customer needs
• Analyze, interpret, and makes recommendations related to relocation and assignments policies, procedures, practices, and processes
• Identify trends and issues and make recommendations to customers and management at a site, organization or enterprise level
• Audit vendor/carrier compliance to performance standards and develop improvement plan as necessary
• Analyze unique and complex business situations, develop and recommend modified employee relocation and assignment proposals as appropriate
• Participate in the development and understanding of relocation and assignment theory in conjunction with company strategy to develop recommendations for process and practices enhancements
You should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Analytical Skills
• Build Positive Relationships
• Customer Focus
• Human Resource Policies
• Project Management
• Systems Thinking
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
Are you in a position to satisfy all UAE labor immigration formalities?
Level 4 - Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Level 5 - Bachelor's degree and typically 15 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 13 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other job related information
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll, and will commensurate with experience and qualifications and in accordance with applicable UAE law. Employment is subject to the candidate s ability to satisfy all UAE labor and immigration formalities. This job may be level 4 or level 5 and will determined by the level of experience and qualifications of the selected candidate, in relation to the scope and responsibility of the position.
About the Company
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems. In the UK, we employ people across numerous sites, and were growing. Our long relationship with the UK aerospace industry, Armed Forces and commercial aviation sector dates back more than 75 years. Today, the UK remains a critically important market and supplier base, as well as a source of some of the world's most inventive technology partners.
We offer many career paths in fields such as engineering, aircraft assembly, communications systems, maintenance and defence equipment, and manufacture and supply of aerostructure components.
Join us and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.