Job description / Role
Engaging on a Consulting basis, you will work with the business to assess all elements of the current operation and build an improvement/enhancement strategy, then manage the implementation.
Tech startup with fantastic success in just a few years - and incredibly ambitious growth plans for the region.
* Analyse all operational (supply chain) aspects of the organisation to identify areas of process improvement and create action plan for enhancements.
* Assess current commercial performance and plans and help improve company strategy
* Promote and facilitate continuous improvement groups around the problems that require a collective approach
* Deploy new disruptive innovations, tools, technologies and methodologies that support process efficiency through pilots and/or launch in practice
* Opportunity to work with a very well-funded, growing business
* You build the scope and deliverables
* Play a key role in one the region's future big success stories
* Strong success story working with a recognisable tech startup/scale-up with a strong transportation focus (food delivery, taxi services, logistics etc)
* May have experience working as a Strategy/management Consultant with a recognised firm but must have relevant engagement experience
* Proven business analysis and performance improvement/optimisation skills
* Self-starter and able to work remotely
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East
Commercial Excellence Manager
Manager / Post-MBA Consultant - Digital Strategy - Tier One Strategy Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Strategy and Planning Project Manager - Financial Services