Job description / Role
Nurse trainer needed to support dialysis therapy.
Based in Abu Dhabi – Travel to Al Ain and Sharjah
Working alongside the Sales and Marketing team, you will need to develop effective training programmes for both staff and patients in order to maintain a high quality service to our accounts.
• You will need to drive initiatives following product launches and revised product information.
• It will be your responsibility to monitor training attendance and implement programmes of care that allow patients to independently manage their own care at home.
• For this role you must be a registered general nurse with at least 5 years’ experience in a healthcare environment.
• Ideally you will already be a specialist in renal care.
• Basic Salary: AED 13.5k per month
• Annual Housing allowance: AED 69,000
• Annual Car Allowance
• Annual Schooling; up to 2 children
• Medical insurance for self and family
• Annual bonus for high performance
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.