Job description / Role
- Establishes & maintains work programs for on-going contracts, ensure adherence to contract terms.
- Familiar with regulatory requirement and Boeing documents.
- Ensure compliance & uphold flydubai policies and procedure standards
- Monitor and report KPI'S for component pool programs and other contracts.
- Raise the Pool orders for the Planned replacements in the line and heavy checks and ensure availability and core returns on time.
- Handle the repair & overhaul of the non-pool components and cabin spares, negotiate for the best price and TAT and exercise budget control.
- Identify the anomalies and reasons causing high repair cost, review them with Sr. Officer Repairs and Maintenance team and identify the remedial measures, implement & evaluate results.
- Coordinate with Warranty Administrator and negotiate with OEM for the claims.
- Ensure the inhouse repairs are monitored and the shop TAT is within agreed limit.
- Verify invoice for payments & approves within budgetary limitation and scope of work.
- Handle the repairs and calibration of Tools & GSE.
- Substitute for AOG desk as and when required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Graduate degree in Engineering or any other technical qualification
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in aviation repairs management & contracting principles.
Knowledge / Skills
- Ability to work well independently & cross functionally as part of a team.
- Strong communication, time management & problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate experience in computer system. Ability to read, analyse & provide reports on bids
- Knowledge in AMOS will be an added advantage
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
- Consolidate repair activity.
About the Company
Dubai-based flydubai strives to remove barriers to travel and enhance connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network. Since launching its operations in 2009, flydubai has:
- Created a network of more than 90 destinations in 44 countries.
- Opened up 62 new routes that did not previously have direct air links to Dubai or were not served by a UAE national carrier from Dubai.
- Operates a single fleet type of 58 Next-Generation Boeing 737-800 aircraft and will take delivery of more than 100 aircraft by the end of 2023.
In addition, flydubai's agility and flexibility as a young airline has enhanced Dubai's economic development, in line with the Government of Dubai's vision, by creating trade and tourism flows in previously underserved markets.