Job description / Role
A reputed IT Healthcare company in Dubai is looking for Reporting Analyst having hands on experience in management of complex IT projects ,application development and software knowledge.
- Management of complex IT projects , application development and software development life cycle methodologies, experience in healthcare IT.
- IHE transactions and FHIR.
- Provide high quality project reports, and dashboards, Analysis and reporting of project status, compliance, and performance against defined KPIs using the PMO tools and data.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- 3 to 7 years' experience in hands-on management of complex IT projects , application development and software and Development life cycle methodologies, experience in healthcare IT.
- Good understanding of Health Information Exchange (HIE) standards and protocols (HL7, CCD, C-CDA).
- Good understanding or working knowledge of IHE transactions and FHIR.
- Experience with file parsing (XML, XSLT, etc.)
- Immediate joiners preferred, UAE.
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Technical Support
Alnair Mineral Services
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Sr. IT System Administrator
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||3 Oct|