Job description / Role
* To support the Group Reporting Accountant, in the day-to-day activities of the Department by preparing Corporate Finance function.
* Ensure timely completion of all regular statutory financial reporting requirements.
* In addition, to be responsible for timely completion of internal & external audits, regular enterprise risk management reviews and liaising with third party consultants on technical matters.
* The Reporting Accountant shall be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
* Completing the statutory reporting requirement for the Group, such as:
* Interim Financial Statements
* Full year Financial Statements
* Preparation of Audit + Risk Committee packs detailing key aspects of IFRS compliance.
* Supervising the half-year / full-year external audit process.
* Liaising with third party consultants to ensure tax compliance for the Group.
* Working with Internal Auditors to complete audits scheduled for the period
* Routinely reviewing and addressing key risks of the Group for Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) reporting.
* Liaising with company advisers on compliance & technical matters.
* Liaising and supporting Company secretary function on related matters.
* Preparation of balance sheet reconciliation review on a timely basis and in an accurate manner.
* Any other ad hoc tasks as required by the Finance Department.
* Must be ACCA/CPA/CA/CMA etc qualified
* Assistant Manager level experience in a big 4 accounting firm. (Essential)
* Detailed understanding of IFRS reporting and is up to date with recent changes to the standards.
Salary & Benefits
* Up to 21k AED per month all-inclusive plus regular family benefits (no schooling)
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Group Reporting Accountant
Addmind Hospitality Group
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company