Job description / Role
Project: This is an opportunity to work on a large mixed-use waterfront development in the UAE. The master-planned development will hold, residential, hotels, retail, and commercial units.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking candidate to join our established and growing team in UAE.
Experience working in the United Arab Emirates is essential for client approval.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Establishing program controls reporting requirements and formats for the programme and projects delivered by the PMCs.
• Developing forms and tools for collecting project and program status information.
• Coordinating production and distribution of regular and ad-hoc reports.
• Establishing and maintaining the weekly and monthly reporting calendar.
• Reviewing and editing reports for quality.
• Supporting in the development and implementation of standard procedures for reporting aspects of the program.
• Developing requirements for PowerBI dashboards and work with the technical team to ensure the dashboards are delivered to requirements.
• Supporting the ongoing continuous enhancement of reporting, identifying opportunities for process and systems improvements.
• Undertaking a quality review of reports and coordinating with PMC’s and other reporting resources to provide feedback and improve quality.
• Organizing and facilitating PMC monthly review meetings.
• Having knowledge of SharePoint, PowerBi and programme management information system (PMIS).
• Having knowledge of construction projects, preferably qualified as Bachelor of Engineering and certified project management professional.
• You have a degree BSc Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or equivalent.
• You are digitally savvy and can build lasting client relationships and lead a strong, motivated team.
• You will have experience delivering projects from start through to completion within a consultancy industry and be poised to expand your own horizons, those of our clients and of our ambitious people alike.
• You have previous working experience on construction projects and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Compass Project Consulting