Job description / Role
• Preparation and Submission of Site status reports to Construction Manager and Project Controls Department
• Developing, Maintaining & Updating Project Progress Data Base as per requirements.
• Coordinate with all personnel/ sections and to collect the information required for the Reporting Works.
• Collecting project progress from all work fronts on daily basis.
• Coordination with site engineers, foreman, supervisor etc. to collect all required data.
• Updating the Daily Reporting Database.
• Preparation and Submission of Daily Project status report to Project Controls departments with approval of responsible Construction Manager.
• Preparation and Submission of Daily progress reports including progress quantities, location, resources used etc. as per requirement.
• Keeping records and reporting for various deliveries of materials to site (rock, geotextile, precast items etc.)
• Preparation of equipment/task productivity reports as per requirement.
• Preparation of Manpower and Equipment reports as per requirement (working time, idle time etc.)
• Creating various customized programmes to improve the reporting systems of the Project.
• Providing progress summary report as per requirement.
• This is a generalist view of a Job that you have been assigned for – at times you may be requested to do above/beyond the scope of this role due to Operational requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Certifications
• Diploma (or) Bachelor in Civil Engineering or an equivalent professional qualification.
• Experience in Reporting Works/ Site Works/ Office Works
• Relevant certification is an advantage
• MS Office
• Visual Basic
Industry Related Experience
• Civil / Marine Construction
Years of experience
• 1-2 years of experience
About the Company
By way of a brief introduction to National Marine Dredging Company, in 1976 as a dredging division of ADNOC a board decision was taken to form an autonomous dredging company reporting to its own Board of Directors. NMDC was founded and commenced trading in its own right on 1st January 1980.
We are a National Company owned 40% by the Government of Abu Dhabi and 60% by UAE Nationals and registered as a public company trading on the Abu Dhabi stock exchange with a registered paid up capital asset value of Dhs 169,000,000-00. Currently our business is conducted from our modern premises which include multi-discipline workshops, slip ways and a fully support administration and technical departments located in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi with subsidiary office in Zayed the Second St, Abu Dhabi.