Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Finance
Job Description & Summary
Reporting Requirements: Experience in collating reporting requirements and developing optimal reporting solutions for SAGE X3 clients, Strong functional knowledge on business intelligence and analytic tools/ features of Sage X3.
The eligible candidate would bring in SAGE X3 best practices, utilizing the system modules, reviewing, modifying and finalizing reporting requirements to deliver optimum results.
- The potential candidate would require deep Technical knowledge of Sage X3 software along with the Database experience (PL/SQL, SQL Server)
- Experience in developing new Sage APIs and fixing the existing APIs integrated with various other financial systems.
- Expertise in development of custom code to meet the internal finance requirements. This includes the integrations between Sage X3 and other systems, imports, new forms, tables, and fields, custom modifications and enhancements for specific customer requirements, custom reports and scripting.
- Perform testing on reporting solutions including managing communications with Business, defects root cause analysis and defects resolution.
- Risk monitoring and development of mitigation plans.
- Ability to meet deadlines and support SLAs independently.
- Participate in system and process enhancement of SAGE X3 based solutions through business requirement analysis, blue printing, design, specification, configuration, testing, documentation and training, data migration and transition to support.
- Have excellent communication skills, verbal as well as written to convey system functionality with business process understanding.
- Analytical and creative thinking to provide holistic solutions.
- Good documentation skills in building Requirement Specs and Functional Specs.
- Expertise with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
- Good knowledge or experience in deployment and administration of SSRS Reports and SQL Report Server / Power BI Report Server.
- Understanding of database schema design, query optimization, and SQL Server troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, stored procedures, views, functions, triggers and advanced logical methods.
- Ability to troubleshoot existing BI solutions including ETL, cube processing and reporting errors.
- Relevant degree or equivalent in computer science or other relevant discipline. SAGE X3 Certification is plus.
- 5+ years' experience in customer support or consulting in SAGE X3.
- Proven track record in successful big to medium project implementations. Business acumen and experience gained (ideally) in a service company environment in a relevant discipline.
- Effective communication and leadership qualities.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.