Job description / Role
As a Research Analyst, you will work closely with the strategy team to carry out data analysis and continually identify business insights and opportunities to support the brand design and strategy.
A well-established destination design and branding agency, that is looking to bring in a research analyst to support senior leadership in exciting engagements across the Middle East
* Conduct extensive research on subjects aligned with the company's agenda.
* Collect, validate, and analyse quantitative and qualitative data from multiple sources to justify client's strategic positioning.
* Research and report on market and industry trends.
* Interpret data, formulate reports, and make necessary recommendations.
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to play a crucial role in the ongoing growth and success of an exciting business
* Candidates must have 2-3 years' experience as a Research Analyst or in a similar role in a market research agency or in a consulting firm.
* Excellent analytical skills with the ability to approach and solve problems.
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task effectively in a high volume and complex environment with changing priorities.
* Strong command of written and spoken English; Arabic language skills are strongly preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
* Ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.