Job description / Role
Research Analyst Internship, Dubai
An exciting opportunity has opened up with WITTY, a brand new fintech startup, for anyone aiming high in their career! We are seeking talented Bachelor / Master students or fresh graduates with strong analytical skills who are aiming to start their career in a well-reputed company and gain valuable expertise in the fintech domain.
• The ideal candidates should be fast learners, have an entrepreneurial mindset as well as basic web analytics and business research tools knowledge.
• If you are a highly motivated individual with an interest in the fintech environment, you have a passion to learn and grow with the company, share your application with us!
• Coordinate with the company management to determine research objectives
• Conduct analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
• Communicate main ideas and findings from work through written and graphical presentations
• Present findings and recommendations
• Work in accordance to project brief and deliver project updates
• Create a plan of action and set project goals and manage them to completion
• Identify market trends and patterns
• Conduct research of intended subject matter according to the business needs
• Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
• Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
• Analyze past results and perform variance analysis
• Organize and maintain research databases
• Use Excel functions to organize and analyze data
• Create charts, graphs, and presentations for group management
• Use PowerPoint to present researched data
Required Skills / Qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree in: Finance, Business, Economics, Management, Strategy, Analytics or a related field
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong quantitative skills
• A logical thinker, fast learner, and hard worker
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
• Excellent level of the English language – both written and verbal
• Extra languages advantage: Spanish, Portuguese
• Previous experience with Excel, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of any relevant design software will be an advantage
• International exposure and research analysis experience will be an advantage
About the Company
Aurora Aviation S.A. is a young, dynamic, highly professional company providing quality innovative flight management services to clients globally.
In addition to delivering reliable uplifts of aviation fuel at competitive prices to cargo carriers, commercial and general aviation worldwide, our team of international experts are dedicated to providing state-of-the-art services in the fields of air traffic rights, flight planning, ground handling, weather and NOTAMs, travel and aircraft chartering. Regardless of the nature of your enquiry Aurora provides round-the clock efficient and reliable aviation support services across the world through our wide network of jet fuel vendors, handling agents, civil aviation authorities and FBOs.