Job description / Role
• The United Arab Emirates University College of Business and Economics (CBE) is currently seeking a research assistant in the areas of management, human resource management and data analysis.
• The successful candidate would need to be able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
• Applications from candidates with an interest in applied and quantitative data would be welcomed, as well as from candidates with experience in empirical research and qualitative data in the management field.
• Hold a master's degree in Management/Organizational Psychology or another closely related field from an internationally recognized university, as well as a strong interest in analysing quantitative data.
• A master's degree/PhD in management/ organizational psychology, specializing in OB/HRM.
• A background in quantitative research in the fields of HRM and Organizational Behavior.
• Candidates having been published in peer reviewed journals in the management field will be preferred.
• Strong moral values and ethics, professionalism and a positive attitude.
• A willingness to develop by learning new technical and management topics and analytics software tools.
• A genuine interest in empirical management and data analysis.
• An M.Sc. degree in management or another closely related field from an internationally recognized university.
• A strong knowledge of management and the use of Smart PLS for data analysis.
• Knowledge and application of matters relating to leadership and management, gained either by education or through work experience.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with MS Office software.
• Demonstrated advanced academic writing skills
About the Company
Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, UAEU is a comprehensive, research-intensive university enrolling about 14,000 Emirati and international students. As the UAE’s flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science. With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
As a research-intensive university of international stature, UAEU works with its partners in industry to provide research solutions to challenges faced by the nation, the region, and the world. The University has established research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region which are advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments. UAEU is currently ranked the number one research university in the GCC, number two in the Arab World, and #370 globally.
UAEU’s academic programs have been developed in partnership with employers, so our graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni hold key positions in industry, commerce, and government throughout the region. Our continuing investments in facilities, services, and staff ensure that UAEU will continue to serve as a model of innovation and excellence.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Graduate Executive Researcher
Performance Data Analyst
Research Centre Fellow for an International Management Consulting Firm