Job description / Role
- Assist/prepare Clinical Skills Lab, classrooms and Exam Venues
- Decontamination of clinical Skills equipment and models
- Assisting for OSCE, FIE preparations and time keeping.
- Assisting with organizing various high stake exams
- Royal College Exams, Arab Board Exams
- Assisting with various simulation courses like ATLS, Laparoscopy Courses, Courses using high fidelity manikins for Residency students
- Assisting with organizing simulated patients for clinical skills course
- Assisting with organizing various National and International Conferences at CMHS
- Distributes incoming mail within the Department and in the students area
- Photocopies or duplicates student handouts, transparencies and other material as requested.
- Assisting with inventory and audit.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor
- High School Certificate / Diploma plus Suitable Experience
- Arrange procedure for Training.
- Familiarity with equipment used in simulation
- Training with SimMan 3G, Lapsim Laparoscopic Simulator, Harvey, Lung Sound Auscultation Trainer, Noelle Birthing Simulator.
- Computer Skills
- Communication Skills
- English language with Knowledge of Arabic
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem Solving
About the Company
Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, UAEU is a comprehensive, research-intensive university enrolling about 14,000 Emirati and international students. As the UAE’s flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science. With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
As a research-intensive university of international stature, UAEU works with its partners in industry to provide research solutions to challenges faced by the nation, the region, and the world. The University has established research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region which are advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments. UAEU is currently ranked the number one research university in the GCC, number two in the Arab World, and #370 globally.
UAEU’s academic programs have been developed in partnership with employers, so our graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni hold key positions in industry, commerce, and government throughout the region. Our continuing investments in facilities, services, and staff ensure that UAEU will continue to serve as a model of innovation and excellence.