United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
Al Ain, UAE
Job description / Role
• Assisting the Principal Investigator in researching on infectious diseases of animals and zoonotic diseases
• Conducting field and laboratory research activities/data collection
• Assisting students on their projects' researches
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc) and Master of Veterinary Science [(DVM) BVSc + MVSc] from a recognized University
• DVM + MVSc or BVSc + MVSc
• Experience on bacteriological, immunological and molecular biological techniques applied to brucellosis and tuberculosis
About the Company
Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, UAEU is a comprehensive, research-intensive university enrolling about 14,000 Emirati and international students. As the UAE’s flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science. With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
As a research-intensive university of international stature, UAEU works with its partners in industry to provide research solutions to challenges faced by the nation, the region, and the world. The University has established research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region which are advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments. UAEU is currently ranked the number one research university in the GCC, number two in the Arab World, and #370 globally.
UAEU’s academic programs have been developed in partnership with employers, so our graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni hold key positions in industry, commerce, and government throughout the region. Our continuing investments in facilities, services, and staff ensure that UAEU will continue to serve as a model of innovation and excellence.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Engagement Manager - Healthcare & Life Sciences - Top Tier Strategy Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent