Job description / Role
The Financial Services and Strategy Practice are 2 aggressively growing branches of NSI & Bluefin Talent We are actively looking to build the practice throughout the MEA region, expanding both our Multinational and regional client base by providing superior levels of service and exclusive talent As a Research Associate, you will be partnered with the senior piers focusing primarily on highly specific recruitment projects.
Your job will include the following responsibilities:
• Extensive market mapping across a variety of sectors
• Pinpoint recruitment of senior level executives
• Conducting thorough interviews of candidates and writing candidate reviews
• Building a network of the best talent available within the ME markets
• Producing shortlists for specific recruitment assignments
• Identifying new business opportunities in the market
• Constructing various hot lists for our respective markets
• You will be exposed primarily to the candidate sourcing aspect of recruitment.
• This role will offer a varied, stimulating and challenging opportunity which will further develop interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real responsibility for your personal and professional growth.
• Working in a team structure with like-minded professionals, you will focus on the delivery of a high level of service and client management to help our clients and candidates fulfill their employment and career needs.
• Each day you'll face challenges which will require you to use your personality and intuitive skills, and in doing so, will gain the rewards and recognition for the contributions you personally make to the growth of NSI & Bluefin Talent in the Middle East.
• We are looking for a hardworking, results driven professional
• The role requires persistence and confidence
• Our clients include Hedge Funds, Private Equity Firms, Investment Banks, Retail & Corporate Banks, Insurance & reinsurance companies, Broker Dealers, Management Consultancies, technology firms and large corporate
• Driven by success
• Confident, prideful and measured
• Self-starting and Independent
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a high-pressure fast-paced environment
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|