Job description / Role
Position Title: Research & Development Manager
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: Depending on experience and qualifications plus benefits
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the client:
The hiring company is a well-known food manufacturing company that focuses on nuts, dried fruits & spices all over Middle East and Africa.
• Leading the team of R&D and the continuous improvement program within the company
• Initiate and Active involvement in new product development (NPD)
• Lead the continuous improvement of the existing products (EPD) in relation with marketing, purchasing department.
• Update and maintain the documentation of the products: specifications for raw material, semi-processed material, packaging material and finished products, recipes
• Assist in maintenance of food safety and hygiene standards as per the laws and regulations that applies to all products and our entire region
• Observe, analyse and report to get the knowledge of the product from different competitor
• Report the KPI performances and propose actions to improve the results.
• Ensure compliance of rules & regulations for import, export, and local sales for current (if changes) and new products and ensure respect of the working and SHEQ policy
• Open to Any nationals
• Female/Male, 40 years old and below
• Master’s degree in Food Technology
• Minimum 5 years in R&D role in food stuff company
• Must have a valid GCC/UAE Driving License
• Open for candidates within the GCC
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Plant Manager/Production Manager
National Sales Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company
Key Accounts Manager
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
Food Safety and Quality Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services
Assistant Product Manager
Ignite Search & Selection