This position is closed or expired.
See other R&D jobs
- Systematic monitoring and in-depth analysis of health markets: key indicators, regulatory environment etc.
- Health market forecasts/projections, development of health market sizing model
- Monitor of health market trends: medical trends, product trends, operational trends
- Competitor intelligence (strategy, KPIs, operations etc.)
- Proactive detection of business opportunities based on market/competitor analysis
- Support business units with market intelligence
- Recommend and present market research and analysis results to Daman Board and other relevant committees
- Act as an interface and cooperate with Munich Health and other relevant bodies with reference to market analysis, trends and information and data exchange
Work Experience Requirements:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in research and analysis function, preferably in the business development or research & development department of a primary insurance provider or a management consultancy
- Excellent knowledge and experience of research tools and methodologies as well as sources for market information and data
- Good understanding of health insurance business models is preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Economics or similar qualification
- Masters Degree is a plus
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Very good command of written and spoken English; Arabic language is a plus
- Takes initiative, flexible and creative
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Strong command of MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
About the Company
A milestone in the history of health care within the UAE; Daman was formed on the 26th September, 2005 and became the UAE’s first specialized National Health Insurance Company.
Daman was initially established to cater to the growing health insurance market in the UAE, whilst maintaining exclusive direct access to the many public providers in Abu Dhabi. Daman offers a wide range of technical products with added benefits, extended policy limits and wider geographical coverage. Through a broad global provider network, Daman offers its clients complete comprehensive solutions as required by combining technical and basic products.