Job description / Role
As a Researcher, you will be responsible to support colleagues by collecting, analysing and presenting data in a variety of formats. You will leverage databases and other sources to address research requests, support information gathering needs, and derive unique insights and analyses.
International organisation with large presence in the Middle East.
* Conduct company profiling and base lining exercises
* Lead competitor bench marking and economic analysis assignments
* Work with market research firms to produce and conduct surveys developed in coordination with the practice
* Compile full market overviews identifying key players, market share, value propositions, etc. and develop market outlooks
* Identify and develop relevant newsletters and reports related to the industry and competitor landscape
* Ensure the quality and accuracy of quantitative components of the research, and enable the execution of research methodologies according to defined process and schedules
* Develop industry profiles and trends perspectives
* Access internal knowledge tools to leverage relevant pieces of intellectual capital and qualifications
* Identify and interact with external industry experts networks to derive relevant information and insights
* Attractive tax-free salary
* Chance to work for an international organisation with strong development and progression opportunities
* Exciting project portfolio
* 2+ years' experience in a research or analysis-focused role with TMT knowledge and background, preferably with focus on telecom, entertainment & media, and technology industries
* In depth experience in feasibility studies and due diligence at a business & corporate level. Knowledge of research methodologies, with prior exposure to data-driven insights
* Strong fundamental research and analytical skills
* Strong consulting skills, as well as communication and problem solving
* Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably Arabic
* University Degree, Master's degree preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.