Job description / Role
- Reservation Agent
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Answering telephone and reply to emails as per the company standard.
- Make new reservations, amend and cancel reservations according to guest request.
- Apply for guest VISA as per immigration rules when required.
- Check reservation entered on daily basis to avoid input error.
- Co-ordinate with other departments for arranging guest requests.
- Highlight any rate discrepancy to Revenue Manager.
- Follow up payments effectively.
- Ensure daily task lists are covered before end of the shift.
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent tracking of guests including Reservations, cancellations and special events while convey information and clearly to team
- Handling guests complaints and ability to know when to escalate to line manager
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful brand new hotel just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Guest Service Agent
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist
Receptionist / Administrator
A Leading Company In UAE
Customer Service Coordinator