Luxuria Hotel Management
Job description / Role
• Responsible for providing the most efficient and courteous hotel reservation service
• Attend to telephone enquiries and follow up on guests 'requests
• Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned
• The Reservation Agent captures details from the incoming calls and coordinates each reservation to ensure the guest’s satisfaction. He or she should reflect the quality of the hotel to our possible guest and must be a very strong in communication skills.
• A positive attitude, knowledge of the hotel and attention to details.
About the Company
Luxuria Hotel Management is a fully integrated pioneer hotel management company specialized in the hospitality sector and with an expanding portfolio across the Middle East and India.
LHM provides hotel owners and developers a broad spectrum of world-class management solutions catering to all market segments from luxury to budget.
LHM’s strategic expansion in the Middle East and India (soon) has been successful in unlocking a world of opportunities while creating value for its customers, stakeholders, associate companies and its employees. The portfolio is currently located in the vibrant destination of Dubai – United Arab Emirates, with a pipeline of hotels under development to grow LHM’s regional footprint further. The target is to grow by another 2 hotel properties before the last quarter of 2019 and to have portfolio of 10 hotels by the year 2022.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Guest Relations Agent
Front Office Agent