Job description / Role
We are Heartists
"Heartist" describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we're experts in what we do. Generous, attentive, and free, we ensure that everyone can come as they are, and feel like they belong. As one big team, we know that only together can we do amazing things!
We believe that the world is more welcoming when we're connected. So that we see what we have in common, instead of what sets us apart.
Life in Adagio
Stay, Live, Enjoy!
We create memories for our guests and fellow Heartists offering personalized experiences with a Glocalized urban touch. We discover together and are flexible to our guest's discerning needs.
- Takes reservations over the email, phone, by fax or internet, and handles all associated operations.
- Increases and optimises room sales in line with the brand and hotel's sales policy.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities:
Planning & Organizing:
- Follows up the administration of reservations very thoroughly, making check-in operations easier for the Front Office Department.
- Handles reservations by applying the various step-by-step processes defined by the brand ("Reser-Vision").
- Transforms a request for information into a potential reservation as soon as there is an opportunity.
- Presents the brand and/or Group's loyalty programme to customers; adapts the sales pitch to each customer.
- Counters any objections with a suitable and structured sales argument; passes on any questions that cannot be answered to his/her superior.
- Enters reservation details precisely and correctly using Opera and ResWEB.
- Ensures that information is passed on to the people concerned.
- Confirms the reservation; takes care over written communication.
- Handles the No Show & Late Cancellation report on daily basis and apply charges when applicable.
- Process all the non refundable deposits and post charges into the PMS.
- Update the FastCOM on weekly basis.
- Review Booking.com early departure on daily basis and do the proper adjustment on the extranet.
Generic Aspects on Hygiene / Personal Safety / Environment/Confidentiality:
- Ensures proper care of all equipment and furniture entrusted for Heartists use.
- Be well-familiar with the hotel's policies and procedures, well-acquainted with the physical layout of the hotel and its premises and knowledgeable of the hotel's emergency procedures in regard to fire, medical, bomb threat, black-out and evacuation.
- Knows the safety regulations and ensures their application & ensures the safety of people and property in the hotel.
- Respects and ensures respect of the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" of Planet 21 program (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
- Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Ensures that confidential records and other confidential information are properly safeguarded and are not removed from the office.
- Does not disclose any financial information or any other information of the Accor Hotels.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.