Job description / Role
• Ensures all events run as per the agreed terms with the clients in collaboration with operations departments.
• Preparing offers, invoices and follow up payments in coordination with the sales or catering team
• Ability to follow established procedures
• Communicates guest's requests to all departments in an effective and timely manner and assists during the events/
• Confirm reservations booked online/via email with guests by phone in order to ensure understanding and adherence to all rental policies and guest satisfaction during their visit.
• Good problem-solving, administrative, and interpersonal skills are a must.
• Must be fluent in English and should have email writing skills.
• Keeps all the operational departments informed of all booking statuses with ample turnaround time.
• Liaising and working closely with the related operation departments ensuring guest's requests and expectations are being met
• Ensures all bookings are tracked correctly for statistical purposes.
• Reservations are also responsible to assist the Manager in managing the Reservations Department and work closely with Marketing and Sales and other relevant Departments to maximize sales & delivering exceptional customer service.
• Proactively finding opportunities and leads for business growth by being closely in touch with clients.
• Maintaining positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships
• Converting active leads and achieving group sales targets.
• Understanding client needs and providing a proposal which best suits their requirements.
AED 3,000 to 3,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must be physically present in UAE to attend the interview
• She must have strong English communication skills
• Having a customer service background is a must
• She should have a positive attitude
• Can work under pressure
• Can join immediately
About the Company
ELECTRA is equipped with strong infrastructure that enables us offer high quality products.
ELECTRA has been associated and agents of renowned lighting and other Top quality electrical companies or manufacturers since 1965. Our branded suppliers integrate a delicate balance of designers' skills, architects' aspirations and clients' satisfaction which have earned them many international awards.
In the past and at the present time, we have had the privilege to supply top quality products and services to esteemed and projects organizations in the region and we shall continue to meet the rigorous demands and updates of the market in the United Arab Emirates.
Front Office Agent
Customer Service Executive
Excelsior Group ME
RTC-1 Employment Services
TGC Middle East
Customer Service Receptionist
|Abu Dhabi||30 Sep|