Job description / Role
Do you have excellent customer service skills, a warm disposition, and good problem-solving? As a Reservation Supervisor, you will lead your team to create a magnifique guest journey.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
• Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• To supervise the reservation operations ensuring the hotel standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
• To ensure that all coming and outgoing room reservation requests are attended and handled as per the hotel standard procedures.
• To recognize potential clients and to transmit information to the Sales Department.
• To promote Accor loyalty programs and the hotel promotions.
• To ensure the privacy of the guests and confidentiality of the information is respected.
Your experience and skills include:
• Outstanding experience in handling & supervising reservation inquiries in the hotel industry
• Profound knowledge of attending to incoming and outgoing calls
• Deep knowledge of maintaining cordial relations with all guests
• Solid understanding of giving special treatment to VIP guests
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
|Abu Dhabi||18 Sep|
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||1 Sep|
Administrative Assistant (Project Coordinator)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|