Job description / Role
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, all guest service has the potential to create a lasting memory when it is delivered with warmth and sincerity. Be an ambassador for our brand as a Reservation Agent, where the engaging and anticipative service you provide over the telephone will make our guests feel valued and reflect the exceptional hotel experience to come.
Hotel Overview: Nestled amongst the hidden valleys of the majestic Al Hajar Mountains, Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort lies along the coastal region of Dibba, the second largest town in the emirate of Fujairah. Set against a dramatic backdrop of rugged terrain, travelers can expect to discover a destination lauded for its natural beauty, with archeological and heritage sites all within easy accessibility from the resort.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
• Process all external and internal calls either by redirecting calls or assisting the caller.
• Serve as a liaison for Guests requiring information relating to all aspects of the hotel by Informing customers about the services we offer at the hotel and encourage them to use it.
• Handle and distribute faxes, voice messages and written messages for internal and external Guests.
• Follow up the administration of reservations very thoroughly by entering reservation details precisely and correctly making check-in operations easier for the front desk team.
• Transform a request for information into a potential reservation as soon as there is an opportunity and by applying the various step-by-step processes according to Fairmont standards.
• Present the brand and Group's loyalty program (Le Club) to the guests.
• Counter any objections with a suitable and structured sales argument; passes on any questions that cannot be answered to his/her superior.
• Ensure that information is passed on to the concerned team members.
• Confirm the reservation; take care over written communications.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services.
• Comply with local legislation as required.
• Maximizes up selling and offers appropriate room category for the guest.
• Follow all safety policies.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Previous customer related experience required
• Previous Property Manager System experience preferred
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
• Must be able to type 25 words per minute
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
• Frequent sitting throughout shift
• Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting, walking and standing
• Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
Apply Today: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment.
About Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
About the Company
We are thrilled to embark on an exciting new chapter as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and our unrivaled collection of iconic hotels including Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi, Fairmont Banff Springs, London's The Savoy and the Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, join AccorHotels Group, one of the world's largest global hotel companies. Together, as a global community of hospitality leaders, we remain committed to cultivating a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to realize their full potential through rewarding experiences and development opportunities. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for you to grow your career within our incredible brands around the world!
With our distinctive hotels around the world - and more in development - our global hospitality brand is renowned for its warm, engaging service and unique, culturally rich experiences. Located in some of the world's most unforgettable destinations, Fairmont's unrivalled collection reflects a sense of heritage, sophistication, and social importance. We are also committed to responsible tourism and are an industry leader in sustainable hotel management with our award-winning Green Partnership Program.
We have a 100 year tradition of delivering excellent service in some of the most iconic properties in the world. Our focus on service begins with selecting talented individuals who embody our Brand Promise: Turning moments into memories for our guests
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Petrochem Middle East
Call Center Sales / Customer Service
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Irwin & Dow