Job description / Role
Rixos Premium Dubai is looking for detail-oriented Reservations Agents to assist our guests with their booking needs. You will provide various planning and booking services, including answering questions and making room booking suggestions.
- Analyze all guest and travel agent requirements through telephone and emails and recommend suitable options for all customers and assist to confirm all reservations
- Ensure all incoming calls with courtesy and ensure efficient resolution of all guest inquiries for various hotel services and operations.
- Assist to book and block all rooms according to required standards and monitor all special reservations
- Ensure compliance to all security and safety standards on everyday basis and ensure optimal utilization of all resort software systems and maintain knowledge on all room types and its availability.
- Manage all mails from guests and ensure response and completion of all guest requests and evaluate all reservation logbook and provide update on everyday basis.
- Manage all incoming calls for reservation department and ensure response all queries and maintain professional relationship and atmosphere at all times.
- Coordinate with sales department and manage all communication for group bookings and maintain all calendars for hotel and inform operation staff for same.
- Assist to make all room reservations and ensure maximize room revenue for all and ensure all reservation detail update on all computers within required operating procedures.
- Experience working as a Reservation Agent in 5* Hotels
- Fluent English, Turkish and Russian Languages are preferably
- Customer-service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Data entry experience.
- Flexible working hours.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.