Job description / Role
At Accor, all guest service has the potential to create a lasting memory when it is delivered with warmth and sincerity. Be an ambassador for our brand as a Reservation Agent, where the engaging and anticipative service you provide over the telephone will make our guests feel valued and reflect the exceptional hotel experience to come.
Th8 Palm, Managed by Accor is a newly-opened 5* hotel, located at the Palm Jumeirah Island, inspired by the fashion, glamour and jet-set lifestyle of the cool white sands and art deco scene of Miami Beach. The hotel boasts of its direct beach access with uninterrupted views of the Palm, Dubai's iconic skyline and the Arabian Sea that will provide an ultimate luxury experience at the Palm Jumeirah. The project has a total of 161 guest rooms and suites and 3 food beverage outlets with creative & unique concepts. In addition the hotel also features meeting facilities covering over 200 square meters that can host a range of events from small corporate meetings, product launches and team building activities to outdoor receptions and bespoke social events beach and poolside.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Central Reservations Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Book and enter room reservation requests using the Property Management System
- Enter rooming lists while ensuring accuracy, as required
- Update reservations ensuring a flawless check in and check out process
- Ensure revenue is maximized by up-selling guest rooms and recommending hotel facilities
- Liaise with Sales and other departments as required
- Answer telephone and email inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 years as a Reservations Agent
- Previous Property Manager System experience preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Guest Service Officer - Reception
Guest Service Agent
Receptionist - Residential
A Leading Group In UAE