Job description / Role
Rixos Premium Dubai is looking for detail-oriented Reservations Agents to assist our guests with their booking needs. You will provide various planning and booking services, including answering questions and making room booking suggestions.
What is in it for you:
- Attractive Benefits, Accommodation, Medical Insurance and Duty meal
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Analyze all guest and travel agent requirements through telephone and emails and recommend suitable options for all customers and assist to confirm all reservations
- Ensure all incoming calls with courtesy and ensure efficient resolution of all guest inquiries for various hotel services and operations.
- Assist to book and block all rooms according to required standards and monitor all special reservations
- Ensure compliance to all security and safety standards on everyday basis and ensure optimal utilization of all resort software systems and maintain knowledge on all room types and its availability.
- Manage all mails from guests and ensure response and completion of all guest requests and evaluate all reservation logbook and provide update on everyday basis.
- Manage all incoming calls for reservation department and ensure response all queries and maintain professional relationship and atmosphere at all times.
- Coordinate with sales department and manage all communication for group bookings and maintain all calendars for hotel and inform operation staff for same.
- Assist to make all room reservations and ensure maximize room revenue for all and ensure all reservation detail update on all computers within required operating procedures.
Your experience and skills include:
- Experience working as a Reservation Agent in 5* Hotels
- Fluent English, Turkish, Russian and/or Arabic Languages are preferably
- Customer-service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Data entry experience.
- Flexible working hours.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.