Job description / Role
The Reservations Manager will manage the Reservations function and work closely with revenue, marketing, sales and other relevant functions.
- Delivering exceptional customer service to guests at all times
- Handle complaints and enquiries in a polite and efficient manner
- Processing all reservations, checking room rates and loading of all new rates and availability
- Working closely with the marketing and finance departments to prepare reports on booking counts and forecasts
- To adhere to all company policies and brand standards to ensure the overall success of the business
- Managing and overseeing all group bookings
- Participate in marketing and revenue meetings
- Ensure efficient filing and data entry policies are adhered to
- Display leadership skills and assisting in training, development and recruitment
The candidate we are looking for will have:
- Fluent, business level, written and spoken English communication skills. Arabic or Russian beneficial
- 2 years UAE employment experience in holiday home operator or hotel
- University Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Hospitality
- Advanced Microsoft Office (formatting, track changes, mail merge) Excel (pivot tables and formulas) and Powerpoint
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
- A hardworking attitude, attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Professional demeanor with experience in a multinational environment
- Strong business orientation in diagnosis and analysis to maximize guest satisfaction and company revenue
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Green Gulf Careers
Client Relationship Executive - Operations
Green Gulf Careers
Administration / HR Officer
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE
Sales Assistant / Personal Assistant
Ignite Search & Selection