Job description / Role
Reservations Manager (Shared Services)
We at Novotel and Ibis World Trade Centre, Ibis One Central and 25 Hours Dubai One Central are seeking for vibrant Reservations Manager who can create positive vibes to join our Revenue and Reservations team and have the opportunity to manage the reservations operation of 4 Hotels.
He or she will be responsible for soliciting and managing of reservations related opportunities. Manages and provides training and work assignments to Reservations staff. Actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue. Achieves personal and team related revenue goals. Responsible for driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience. Provides adequate service to our customers in order to maximize Revenue.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Understands the overall market, including competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Monitors same day selling procedures to maximize revenue and control property occupancy/Selling Rates.
- Gains understanding of the property's primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
Conducting Daily Reservations Activities
- Responsible for both individual and groups reservation operations and department trainings and maximizing existing/new talents knowledge related to Systems, brand and products.
- Maintaining an accurate room inventory control and Reservations daily/weekly/monthly tasks.
- Regularly checks the input and the quality of data (Rates, segmentation, denials tracking, web contribution and intra bookings etc.).
- Update accurately the systems configurations with Allotment blocks, Rate codes, packages, Deposits, follow up-traces and release periods.
- Demonstrate complete product knowledge & understand rate structure, Segmentation and ensure sales conditions of contracts are reflected in a proper way in PMs.
- Ensure a proper teamwork, internal/External communication and supervise the reservation department at all times
- Maximize conversion of direct bookings by providing a distinctive service through communication and sales skills
- Maintain a good commercial relationship with all the bookers, Guest/companies/Agencies
- Monitoring group reservation contracts, Coordinates with sales to process rooming lists, follow up Payments and release.
- Implement and control the Focus and other financial and audit procedures
- Attend any inter-departmental meeting using this opportunity to encourage the interactivity with reservation team and to review the SOPS.
- Maintain proper and accurate reporting systems and ensuring the systems are accurately updated with proper denials /cancellation reasons for tracking purposes and strategy formulating reasons.
- Tracks no-show/cancelled reservations and processes charges as needed.
- Create the monthly rosters covering operational hours, keep track of the attendance sheet, and leave balances.
- Support in the month end reports and other areas as required by the head of department.
- Supports customer loyalty and property's brand standards by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience, handles guest complaints and disputes following the instant pacification procedures.
Your experience and skills include:
- Degree in Hotel Management school, or general Business school.
- Knowledge of the concepts and evaluation of market analysis processes.
- A clear understanding of hotel industry is necessary as well as analytical capabilities, experience in study cases, market research and studies with mathematical background;
- Technologies and distribution tools
- PMS /Opera Cloud.
- CRS (TARS web distribution channels)
- OTA's Extranets.
- Languages: fluent in English
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.