Job description / Role
As a Sofitel team member, you are an Ambassador of our brand. All Sofitel Ambassadors represent the the brand, and it's values, at all times.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and high energy Reservations Agent to join our dynamic Reservations Team!
The Reservations Officer will be a key function for the success of the hotel rooms division, and should demonstrate a strong and pro-active relationship with all other department and be an ambassador of the Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach Hotel
The candidate will be responsible for the accurate, courteous and efficient execution of hotel guests' booking, providing the highest level of personal service. He / she will process all payments according to the established hotel requirements, and keep the department regularly updated with specific guest needs or enquiries.
Other responsibilities include:
- Processes reservations by mail, telephone, telex, cable, fax or central reservation systems referral.
- Knows the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
- Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans.
- Communicates reservation information to the front desk.
- Handles daily correspondence. Responds to inquires and makes reservations as needed.
- Makes sure that files are kept up to date.
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential English
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.