Job description / Role
- Efficiently and promptly establishing the correspondence service to guest inquiries.
- Ensure that the guests' visas are accurately processed and coordinate with visa officer.
- Full knowledge of the hotel facilities and activities.
- Oversees the daily movement of guest activities and able to resolve guest complaints and to establish an amicable relation with clients and customers of the hotel.
- Sort all the correspondence in the order of priority and process the reservation to the set standard
- Input, modify or cancel phone reservations into the system directly and file accordingly
- Access the GDS / CRS / Internet regularly and input these reservations into the system
- Ensure that all the reservation requests are processed and confirmation and or cancellation letters, faxes or e-mails are sent out within 24 hour period.
- File all correspondence in a chronological and alphabetical order on a daily basis.
- Check all the reservations for the next days arrival and ensure that all the pertinent information regarding the stay and special requests are being fulfilled.
- Answer complaints regarding reservation and refer any problems to the Assistant Reservations Manager.
- Remain up to date with all the new promotions for the hotel as well as the ACCOR Group.
- Refer to the Credit Manager if credit facilities are required.
- Refer requests for extension or change of payment for in-house guests to Front Desk.
- Assist the Assistant Reservations Manager in appraisal, meetings and training of Reservation Agents
- Supervise the daily management of the Reservations Department
- Replace the Asst. Reservations Manager in his / her absence for daily meetings.
- Act as Ambassador of the Reservations Department in the absence of the Asst. Reservations Manager.
Essential and Optional Requirements
• Vocational qualification in Reservations and/or any initial training, as long as the person is highly motivated by the sector and that his/her level of commitment and skills have been validated
• National language and business English
• Good interpersonal skills and self-confident
• Guest oriented and service minded, with attention to quality
• Good sales skills
• Good presentation
• A thorough and organised approach
• Power Point
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
3 to 5 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Front Desk Associate
Guest Service Agent
Assistant Manager - Front Office
Personal Assistant / Secretary