Job description / Role
At Accor, we offer our colleagues and leaders exciting career paths and engaging work environments in destinations around the world. As Reservations Supervisor, you will coordinate daily operations of the reservations department and review availability and reservations to ensure maximization of revenue.
- Coordinates daily reservation tasks for the entire team and assists with the same for Movenpick JLT and Th8 Palm if needed.
- Ensures daily briefings and creates an engaged, motivated and cohesive team that works together to achieve common objectives
- Maintains reservations standards that drive revenues, optimizes organizational efficiencies and instills guests engagement
- Ensure appropriate scheduling to minimize response time to customers and ensure immaculate quality of reservations and inquiries
- Is fluent in all Accor distribution and reservations systems, Accor Rate architecture and Revenue practices
- Leases and cooperates with other departments as needed
- Creates reports and analysis as directed by Cluster Revenue or Reservations Manager
- Handle Group and Individual Reservations inquiries via email, phone and WhatsApp according to the stringent Reservations Standards set forth by management to enhance guest engagement and maximize overall hotel revenue
- Aims to upsell rooms and other services to maximize the profitability of the company
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role
- Luxury hospitality background is a MUST
- Knowledge of Accor Distribution and Reservation systems is a must
- Arabic speaker would be a plus
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Front Desk Supervisor
Front Office Supervisor
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist
Assistant Outlet Manager