Job description / Role
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Reservations Agent, you will make our guests feel welcome and reflect the exceptional experience the come when they arrive!
What is in it for you:
- Fully Furnished Apartment, Transportation and Insurance
- Employee benififts card offering discount rates in Accor Worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop talent and grow within your property and across the world.
Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer exceptional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensure the best selection for the guest and ensure revenue is maximized through up-selling
- Recommend property facilities and assist guests with information and special requests
- Book room reservation requests, enter rooming lists, and update accurate information in the system
Your experience and skills include:
- Follows up the administration of reservations very thoroughly, making check-in operations easier for the front dek team
- Transforms a request for information into a potential reservation as soon as there is an opportunity
- Presents the brand and/or Group's loyalty programme to customers; adapts the sales pitch to each customer
- Counters any objections with a suitable and structured sales argument; passes on any questions that cannot be
- answered to his/her superior
- Ensure reservations have been handled by applying the various step-by-step processes defined by the brand
- Review entered reservation details precisely and correctly using Opera and ResWEB
- Ensures that information is passed on to the people concerned
- Confirms the reservation; takes care over written communication
- Handles the No Show & Late cancellation report on daily basis and apply charges when applicable
- Process all the non refundable deposits and post charges into the PMS
- Update the FastCOM on weekly basis
- Assist in preparing the end of month reports
- Ensure that DTCM reports are sent on daily basis
- Review Booking.com early departure on daily basis and do the proper adjustment on the extranet
- Ensure that STR data are uploaded correctly on daily basis
- Liaise with Revenue Manager regarding the inventory availability and the daily sales strategy
- Provides answers that are adapted to customers' needs, taking the accommodation possibilities into account
- Rapidly identifies the new customer and modifies the sales pitch accordingly
- Informs customers about the services on offer at the hotel and encourages use
- Is familiar with the local area around the hotel, including the competition
- Suggests other Pullman or Accor hotels to customers if the hotel is full
Your team and working environment:
- Friendly working environment.
- Opportunity for innovation.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Guest Relations Officer
Front Desk Agent
Sales and Admin Support Specialist
Guest Service Officer - Front Desk (Residences)