Job description / Role
Reliable and engaging. As a Reservations Supervisor, you will demonstrate the essence of creating an exceptional guest journey. - You are committed to supervise and manage Revenue and Reservations operations and coordinates its activities with the other departments.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
- Record and process all reservation inquiries made by phone, fax or email efficiently and accurately and converted to sales where possible to meet hotel targets
- Be entrepreneurial and to think beyond the boundaries is expected
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera/ Opera Cloud or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Your team and working environment:
Make the most of now. If there is something, we are very proud of at Grand Plaza Mövenpick Media City is our story. We see ourselves as a place where people can best realize opportunity, because sometimes all you need to do is the ordinary in an extraordinary way. "What if" are two words with endless possibilities and we want to turn your wishes and ideas into moments - moments that are uncomplicated, personal, and human.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.