Job description / Role
Our client is currently engaged on a number of projects across the UAE and are urgently looking to appoint new staff to their teams.
One of their pressing requirements is for a Resident Engineer to be based in either Dubai or Abu Dhabi but you must be able to travel frequently to the project sites.
Key Responsibilities (Not limited to):
• Monitoring and reporting on the contractor’s activities on site with compliance to technical, Programme and contractual;
• Responsible for project controls, regular communication and coordination with project stakeholders, adhering to project’s Health & Safety plan and instructs appropriate corrective actions on related issues when required;
• Responsible for maintenance of quality standards in works executed by contractor and preparing weekly, monthly and other reports as required by clients;
• Management of site supervision team, technical submittals and inspections process;
• Providing necessary assistance to the project managers in reviewing and assessing claims and variations;
• Responsible for chairing, control and minute all project related construction meetings;
• Ensures implementation of document control procedures;
• Other duties and tasks as may be required, assigned and/or instructed by the Commercial Director or Project(s) Director.
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 10 years of experience
• Must have a background in Architecture
• Must be able to travel frequently to various project sites in the UAE
• Strong experience in various software packages
Reports to: Commercial Director or Projects Director
• Preferably needed to be based in Abu Dhabi.
• Software experience/knowledge (like any other Architect)
• Based in Dubai and will be traveling to Abu Dhabi to be on sites on some days.
• Duties and responsibilities (are, but not limited to, the following:
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Project Manager - Construction
Project Engineer - Construction
Project Manager - PMC Consultancy
Senior Civil Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||28 Sep|