Job description / Role
• Manage all aspects of assigned properties
• Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
• Annual renewal of maintenance contractor or negotiation and appointment of new contractor, if needed
• Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants
• Negotiate agreements/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
• Liaise with the registered agent to attract tenants
• Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
• Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends
• Oversee properties’ personnel and assess its performance
• Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance
• Posting all invoices into Basecone and ensuring they are subsequently paid
• Where required, arrange connection of utilities to ensure vacant properties can continue with AC and power supply for garden maintenance.
• Lease renewals- ensure that the renewal notice is given in the appropriate time.
• Handling Complaints/Emergencies- they are paid to deal with maintenance requests, noise complaints and have the necessary contacts to handle emergency situations
AED 17,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Proven work experience as property manager - (minimum 5 years)
• Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
• In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding Dubai Real Estate laws
• Competency in MS Office including Word and Excel and relevant databases and software
• Customer focus and bottom line orientation
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Well organized with excellent time management skills
• Familiar with applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations
• Strong interpersonal & business communication skills
• High level of organization and attention to detail
• Competence with office management software
• Knowledge of financial reporting
• Update job and market knowledge
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Facilities Manager (Client Relations)
Dubai Properties (DP)
Senior Facilities Manager (Client Relations)
Dubai Properties (DP)
Operations Manager - Large Mixed-Use Development
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||17 Dec|
PSR Solutions International
Facility Manager - New Role
Randstad Middle East