Job description / Role
The Crown Worldwide Group provides mobility, relocation, logistics and storage services to corporate and private customers all over the world. We’ve been moving people’s lives for over half a century, always putting people at the centre of everything we do. We have a proud history - but we’re also looking to the future, investing in smart technology, growing our businesses internationally and staying ahead of the curve. We promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, hiring motivated and skilled people and inspiring them to do the best work of their lives. Our efforts as good corporate citizens considers the environment and the communities we work in through our Corporate Social Responsibility program.
Crown Relocations LLC currently has an opening for a: Residential Sales Consultant
With over 35 years of experience, Crown Relocations is the premium brand for international moving services in the UAE. The Residential Sales Consultant plays a critical role in supporting customers to move their lives around the world. The successful candidate will join a dynamic, professional and diverse team with an excellent track record of success.
• Visit customers in their homes to meet pre-arranged appointments
• Present the company’s international moving services in the most positive light, selling the benefits of our service, our company, and the Crown network worldwide.
• Complete a detailed inventory of effects to be transported which allows the accurate calculation of the cubic capacity of the goods.
• Utilise value based selling skills and methodologies that clearly differentiate Crown from our competitors and generate best value for Crown at every possible juncture.
• Prepare and present formal quotations to clients, using indicative selling techniques and structured approaches to enable successful negotiation with the customer
• Follow up on all questions and concerns to ensure that customers are entirely comfortable with the Crown service and relocation process.
• Pro-active follow-up to ensure the booking of Residential Sales through negotiation and use of value add and upselling techniques.
• Ensure that administrative systems are up to date and accurate at all times and data input protocols are observed and adhered to
• Engage in networking opportunities within targeted communities, and events, to increase the Brand awareness of Crown
Professional Skills & Qualifications
• 1-2 years sales or marketing experience
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders
• Knowledge of selling psychology
• Ability to set priorities, manage your time and workload and dependably meet strict deadlines in a potentially rapidly changing environment
• Well-developed administration and organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
• Cultural sensitivity and awareness.
• Excellent written and spoken English. Additional language skills are an advantage.
Crown is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region. We are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.
About the Company
Crown Relocations provides destination services, moving and administrative services to assist individuals and families relocating internationally or domestically.