Job description / Role
TITLE: Resin Mix Operator
LOCATION: Resin Mix
• At the time of this posting this position will be a Resin Mix Operator responsible for operating Solutions Mixing per documents to ensure overall product quality. Pending business needs, other duties could include but are not limited to work in set-up, Solutions and solution mixing.
• This position is responsible for the manufacture of resins in all resin mix areas according to detailed resin mix instructions.
• Secondary duties include verifying procedures were followed and checking raw material status codes (DQI), directing the activities of the setup operation, backup of the resin mix setup person, creating resins in BaaN and putting up resins in the freezer.
AED 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa & Insurance
• Must have mechanical aptitude and math skills.
• Must be able to operate and perform minor maintenance on all machines in the department, identify defective material, and correct the faulty operations that produce the defective parts.
• Must have the ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve technical problems.
• Must have the ability to read, interpret, and implement all applicable procedures (i.e., Resin Mixing and Statement of Work Instructions).
• Must be able to certify on forklift operation.
• Must have basic computer skills
• Must have the ability to be cross-functional within departments when required.
• Must be familiar with all plant policies and procedures (i.e., quality, safety, human resources, etc.).
• Must be able to work as a team member.
• Must be able to perform all other duties as assigned.
• Must not be on Final Warning for attendance.
• The employee will not be considered who have moved into the department where the job is posted during the last 24 months.
• The vacancy will be awarded to the individual having the most senior department seniority.
• Once an individual has been awarded the posting, they are obligated to the awarded job.
• Required to work in production areas and where hazardous materials may be present.
• Requires lifting up to 50 pounds and continual standing and ability to perform work from ladders and lifts.
• Requires good physical condition and manual dexterity. Must be able to pass a Functional Capacity Exam and wear a respirator.
About the Company
Innovations Group was established in 1994 under the name of Innovation Commercial Brokers. The company was formed as a sole proprietorship company spearheaded by its Managing Director, Ashish Nanda.
The company was set up with an objective to provide Relationship Management work within the Promotion, Distribution and Services business. The other line of business which the company was pursuing along with Promotions, Distribution and Services was Commercial Broking for clients for various financial products such as IPO, Investments and Placement of Funds. The idea was to acquire customers and mature the business by converting them for its different product lines by selling and cross-selling. By identifying the customer needs and trying to provide services in those areas where there was an identified need propelled the company to new heights and growth.
The process of acquiring clients was initially from local market and expanded to global markets through mail, telephone, and generation of leads.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)
Vision Advanced Petroleum Solutions (VAPS)
Field Operator - UAE National
First National Operation and Maintenance Company (NOMAC)
Excelsior Group ME