Job description / Role
Our client is a one of the world’s top business consulting firms. They assist major corporations worldwide with strategy, acquisitions, organizational design and performance improvement.
The purpose of this role is to support the Talent Team in managing the resource capacity in the business – across the long and the short term.
The Staffing and Capacity Management Data Analyst will work across the Talent Team with close coordination with the Finance Team to understand the resource demands of the business, and help to manage resource capacity for both the long term and the short term as well as supporting analysis for people related initiatives across the office.
- Ongoing management of analytical tools/processes (already developed)
- Human Capital System (data management)
- Report generation
- Case Team Experience
- Future Analytical Projects
AED 14,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Degree qualified
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities– Excel and proven analytical skills a must, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Databases
- Strong people skills and interest in understanding AC profiles and growth trajectory
- Proven 5+ years experience of working for a professional services or blue chip organisation (Ideally big 4)
- Proven organizational skills in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills – ability to prioritize and multi-task
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.