Job description / Role
Resourcing and Mobility Manager - Remote Locations
Our client is seeking an experienced Resourcing and Mobility Manager to work with their HR team to cover the Recruitment, deployment and talent development of employees to a number of global remote locations.
Our client is a leading Multinational who are rapidly expanding across the region
* Recruit and train technical staff for projects within the GCC and remote locations
* Manage the deployment process for hired employees. (flight bookings, visa processing etc)
* Manager the on boarding and training for hired technical employees
* Work with Line managers to develop KPI's/score cards for the deployed Technical trainers
* Handle any employee relations matters
* Travel to project locations to work with line managers to assess upcoming needs
* Competitive salary
* A minimum of 5 years within an HR/Resourcing/Mobility position within the UAE
* A minimum of 10 years total HR experience
* Experience working in remote/high risk locations or experience managing employees in these locations
* Bachelor degree qualified, preferably in HR or a similar subject
* CIPD qualified - Advantageous
* Experience within a role which requires extensive travel
* Experience dealing with Senior stakeholders
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.