Job description / Role
About the Client:
World leader in healthcare management and operations with a diverse portfolio of planning, management and consulting activities.
Contract: 6 to 12 months (renewable)
UAE Licenses: Not required, Temporary Licenses will be arranged
• Available for commencement within 2 week
• ICU experience is essential
• Proficiency in electronic medical record system
• Fluency in written and spoken English (Arabic will be an advantage)
• Ability to effectively communicate with others
• Prefer candidate available locally in the UAE
• Completion of an accredited respiratory therapy program or technical college course for respiratory therapy.
• Registration or certification by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
• Respiratory care, emergency care, and intensive care experience.
• Must possess a valid and current driver license and auto insurance.
• Strong knowledge of pulmonary function and pulmonary rehabilitation.
• Experience with respiratory equipment
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.