Job description / Role
Position Title: Restaurant Director
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 35K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A leading FMCG in UAE.
• Monitor and manage Profit and Loss statement of all restaurants and cafes, address issues with the Finance to ensure right accounting of sales and expenditure to achieved profit
• Responsible for the Restaurant Division’s implementation of company programs in all levels to develop and implement action plans that meet operational and organizational objectives.
• Oversee all the operational and commercial aspects of the restaurant division in the capacity of Director, creating and implementing the annual operating plans that support the strategic direction of the Restaurant Division and submit the same to the
• Prepare annual operating budgets to ensure financial and operations forecasting successfully meet business objectives
• Check for new store location leads and business opportunities
• Set up new stores with the ability to check and follow-up the store fit out, organize and order equipment’s, dealing with suppliers, landlords to deliver the completeness of the store on opening
• Directly manage the Profit & Loss of the Stores
• Select, interview and appoints staff and provide proper training implementation to ensure stores has its required store projected staff requirements
• Open to Arabic nationals
• Male, 45 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Hotel & Restaurant Management
• At least 10 years’ experience in an F&B industry; 5 years in similar role
• Knowledgeable of local labour laws and appropriate training in interviewing, hiring and disciplinary actions
• Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies