Job description / Role
Our client, a renowned leader in the Hospitality Industry Located in UAE is seeking dynamic professionals to join their team. Job Description will be as the designation says in Hospitality Industry. A detailed description of the job will be discussed in detail while facing Interview.
We are looking for a dynamic Restaurant Manager for a client with Restaurants & Cafe in Dubai. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills and fluent in speaking English.
With GCC experience managing High-End Restaurants or 5-star hotel outlets. Excellent admin skills.
Qualified candidates may apply.
As part of their expansion, we are seeking a Restaurateur with an entrepreneurial spirit and drive.
The successful candidate will have the potential to grow and develop within the organization
• Coordinate daily restaurant management operations.
• Deliver superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction.
• Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
• You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate staff to provide excellent customer service.
• Improve the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals.
• Ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
• Manage both front and back of house operations.
• Set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure all comply with health and safety regulations.
• Regularly review product quality and research new vendors.
• Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
• Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils, and cleaning products.
• Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
• Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
• Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
• Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events.
• Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
• Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
• Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager.
• Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge.
• Familiarity with restaurant management software would be an advantage
• Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal is essential
• Industry Experience: 5 years
• Experience In the Same Role: 2 years
• Salary: Negotiable based on experience
• Other Benefit: Air tickets, and medical benefits as per UAE law
Candidate must be able to speak any European language
About the Company
Lead by professionals with a collective experience of over 3 decades in the recruitment segment, within various business verticals. Our company has evolved through technological advances, healthy challenges and smart clients that have all nurtured us to be a pivotal bridge that connects prospective clients with apt talent.
- Providing exquisite recruitment solutions that exceed employers' expectations.
- Covering services at all levels ranging from rank & file to top management.
- We possess an impeccable volume of competent professionals in our database.
- Proactive Consultants in each industry gives us an advantage of an in-depth search for apt candidates.
- Enhance your screening experience via video conferencing, one-on-one physical interviews and tele-interviews.
- Unprecedented & tested Associates across major regions gives us an advantage while hiring in volume.