Job description / Role
Prime Hospitality, a Ghobash Group company is now looking for a Restaurant Manager for one of its Italian Restaurant in Dubai.
To manage the smooth and efficient operations of the Outlet within Brand guidelines to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and profitability.
• Ensure that the outlet operations and brand guidelines are adhered to as required by the company and the franchise standards.
• Oversee all cash management procedures including system transactions, control the voiding system, opening & cash out procedure, system reconciliation, daily banking procedures etc.
• Handle customer queries /comments to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Prepare Daily/weekly reports and provide relevant feedback and suggestions to the Operations/Assistant Operations Manager to maximize operational efficiency.
• Seek new opportunities to drive and create additional sales
• Maintain optimum stock levels to ensure smooth running of operations to cater to customer demands.
• Ensure all products delivered to customers are as per brand standards.
• Manage wastage and variance as per agreed targets.
• Adhere to the strict statutory requirements and established health, hygiene & safety policies and standards within the Outlet
• Manage staff schedules and leave plans to ensure optimum staffing at all times.
• Gather market intelligence and provide feedback to enable the Operations/Assistant Operations Manager to plan future strategies and action plans to stay ahead of competition, increase sales.
• Ensure compliance with all legislation and PH policies and procedures
• Provide leadership and direction to subordinates towards the achievement of goals and objectives.
• Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles
• Hygiene and safety of the restaurant
• Food cost
• Labor cost
• Customer satisfaction
• Handling customer complaints
• Exploring opportunities to increase sales
• Staff training
• Staff performance
• Staff retention
Key Performance Indicators
• Net Sales
• Net Operating Profit
• Business Effectiveness/ Productivity
• Cost of Sales %
• Quality Compliance score Customer
• Mystery Shopping
• Employee Turnover
• Employee Turnover
• Facilities Management
• Loss Prevention
Educational Qualification Requirements:
• Restaurant Management Degree (or equivalent), University Graduate preferably Hotel Management
Skills & Professional Requirements:
• Good English language communication skills
• Time management skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, interact with personnel on all levels
• Team Working
• Good understanding for the Franchising concept.
• Computer skills.
• Ability to think beyond the immediate perceived requirement of the customer.
• Should have a minimum 6-8 years similar experience from a casual dining environment
About the Company
Incepted in the late 70's, Ghobash Group has become one of the resilient business conglomerates in UAE. The privately-owned group has expanded to geographies across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through its diversified business arms.
Focused on growth through value-creation, Ghobash Group has advanced with successful milestones over the years in its business industries: Technology, Chemicals, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Water, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Trading and Real Estate.
CNS, GCG Office Imaging, Tawazon Chemical, E&I Emirates, GCG Engineering Services, Arabian Ethicals, Ataya Fashion, Prime Hospitality, and Makeen Properties. The Group has also formed Joint Ventures over the years such as Sahara Center sustaining its momentum of successful milestones throughout the years.
Sustainability, innovation, diversification, and ownership are amongst the key values the Group has been practicing for decades. Working with partners, who share the same values, the Group has added value throughout the years through profitable investment opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
In depth experience, combined with a granular knowledge of the regional economy, enables Ghobash Group to identify, and provide access to the best business opportunities across the region.
Committed to diversified growth, Ghobash Group is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and services through its offices and factories in Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Iraq, and Africa.
The Group values its people as family and its customers as long term partners. Embracing excellence yet keeping it personal is a key strength of the Group which is a characteristic that has not faded since its inception.
Driving success through its people and partners, with its diverse business arm, Ghobash group aims to continue to grow adding value with every opportunity, every transaction, every employee life, every partner business, every community across varied geographies.
Together we make a difference.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Manager for a Leading Fine Dining Restaurant
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Bikanervala Foods LLC
Unit Manager / Ass. Unit Manager
Bikanervala Foods LLC