Job description / Role
Are you a passionate foodie who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! As a Restaurant Manager, you will strategically lead the team to take guest satisfaction to the next level.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• Manage and lead our all day dining restaurant operations to deliver an optimum Guest experience
• Should manage, train, and develop colleagues to ensure that the service standards are being met and consistently delivered.
• Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue and drive up-selling.
• Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
Your experience and skills include:
• At least 2 years of experience as Assistant Manager role in a 5 star hotel with strong F&B Product & Service Knowledge.
• An F&B professional with passion and energy that can lead and develop a great team and drive excellent service quality.
• Having an eye for detail and creativity to look at things differently will be a key to drive the Food and Beverage Experience in the outlet to a next level.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.