Job description / Role
As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and directing all aspects of restaurant operation within the limits of established Accor policies, under the guidance and supervision of the Food & Beverage Manager.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensures that all guests receive the best possible reception and care, and strives to improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Trains and supports employees based on the general service requirements and basic service rules, recommending and selling.
- Interacts with individuals outside the hotel, including but not limited to clients, supplies, government officials, competitors and other members of the local community.
- Has full knowledge of menu items and preparation methods, and informs colleagues regularly on all specials, novelties and promotions in line with the sales programs.
- Contributes ideas and suggestions to guarantee a continuous improvement of the entire operation.
- Ensures a working discipline and smooth team work, and conducts yearly performance evaluations.
- Ensures that all guidelines are strictly followed while handling food & beverages and all restaurant material, and in all other aspects.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Minimum of 4-5 years' experience in 5 Star Hotels
- Well versed in Microsoft Office, Opera & MICROS
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
Adagio, Novotel and Movenpick JVT Dubai has 924 keys including sold units as well as 4 F&B outlets and contemporary Recreation center.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||18 May|
Assistant Restaurant Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Food & Beverage Supervisor
|Abu Dhabi||20 May|