Job description / Role
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Job Type: Full-Time
Position Type Management
Our client is committed to empowering the well-being of his guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programming to help ensure that they leave feeling better than when they arrived. Recognize that travel can be disruptive to the guests’ well-being and energized to assist as partners in helping them maintain control and soaring above it all while on the road. Everything we do is designed to help guests be at their best, and they appreciate a supportive attitude, anticipatory service, and extensive knowledge on how to best assist them throughout their stay. We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you’re someone who is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how, together we can rise.
• Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met.
• Inspect grooming and attire of staff and rectify any deficiencies.
• Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc. Inspect storage areas for organization, use of FIFO, and cleanliness.
• Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies.
• Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well-being of guests.
• Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
• Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counselling, disciplining, motivating, and coaching employees; and serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
• Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
• Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support the team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
• Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards, and identity, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost savings. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print). Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects).
• Stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
• Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
• Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces.
• Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
• Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
AED 140,000 to 150,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: The salary band per annum will be AED 120,000 – 150,000 PA Location: Dubai, UAE.
• Relevant work experience & relevant Certifications
About the Company
At study abroad, we have a strong commitment to education and career development. Our aim has always been to help international students study in a country of their choice. We are passionate about bringing international grade education to the doorsteps of our students from all over the globe.
We aspire to become the world’s leading global education advisory by connecting our students to our huge network of opportunities across the globe.
Transparency and Integrity are the two most important building blocks we believe in for the admissions process at Study Abroad. We are committed to the highest ethical standards. Study Abroad programs are designed to handhold students and help them in exploring best-fit university options, applying to multiple universities through a single application form system. Our organisation and our counselors pledge ethical and clarity in mind attitude in our interactions with our students and their families.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Group In UAE
Restaurant Manager at Sofitel Madina
Restaurant Operation Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services