Job description / Role
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
- Responsible for all daily operational aspects of Restaurant at Ibis World Trade Centre.
- Maintaining a consistently high standard of service & product through clear management of the F&B Team, active involvement in the operations and hands-on approach is a must.
- Hands on training, coordinating, organising, leading and motivating F&B team members.
- Establishing clear written and verbal communication methods within the department and the complex.
- Develop close working relationships with other departments.
- Promote outlet and use innovative methods to generate revenue, increase average spends, covers and profitability whilst meeting productivity ratios and remaining cost effective.
- Handling guest complaints and thorough follow up and remedy all situations.
- Steers and promotes all the F&B points of sale
- Ensures that sales materials are of good quality and ensures that pricing is in line with strategy
- Plans changes in the menu, sets prices and organises the work for the day in coordination with the Director of Culinary
- Attends meetings for Food and Beverage
- Diploma or degree in hospitality - food & beverage, professional hospitality degree or hospitality management school and/or anyone eager to work in the sector regardless of their educational background, pending validation of their skills
- At least 3 years' experience in the sector and impeccable knowledge of F&B professions and team management
- Computer literate
- Languages: fluent in the national language
Your team and working environment:
Diverse, young and vibrant team
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.