Job description / Role
You will be responsible for ensuring an exciting, enjoyable, memorable dining experience for all guests, as well as managing the assigned outlet as a successful independent profit centre, in line with the outlet's operating concept and the Park Hyatt brand standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget and a commercially-minded approach to the financial success of the outlet.
You enjoy working in a fast paced environment, are passionate about Food & Beverage, and a people-oriented person who exudes positive energy when connecting with colleagues and customers.
Our magnificent hotel is located adjacent to the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club. Situated just minutes away from the city centre, world-class shopping and prime business districts, Park Hyatt Dubai is a haven of tranquil elegance amidst the vibrant city of Dubai.
- A thorough understanding of and the ability to represent the Park brand.
- Leadership and motivational approach to team management.
- At least 4 years of progressive work experience in a similar roles, within a luxury environment.
- Effective communication skills in English; additional international language(s) will be an asset.
- Your characteristics will be representative of our values: Humility, Respect, Creativity, Integrity, Empathy and Fun.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.