Job description / Role
We are currently seeking a competent and experienced Restaurant Operations Supervisor to manage a growing number of casual burger outlets under the Buns and Cones brand.
Job holder responsibilities include:
• Negotiate with suppliers to get the highest quality ingredients and other supplies for the best possible prices
• Work with the Marketing Executive to develop the Buns and Cones brand as a premier casual dining experience
• Ensure complete customer satisfaction by responding efficiently to any customer complaints
• Manage the delivery and pick up operations to maximize the coverage area within reasonable time and lowest cost.
• Estimate food consumption, forecast requirements, maintain inventory and reduce cost to the minimum
• Ensure proper controls are established to minimize losses due to wastage, fraud or any other losses
• Hire, train, and terminate staff in line with the agreed and approved budget and/or any staff replacement
• Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to keep them motivated and productive and take disciplinary action for any poor performance.
• Organize and supervise shifts
• Plan and implement opening of new outlets and provide recommendations to senior management for any new opportunities
• Track compliances with all hygiene and safety rules and any other government regulations
• Ensure all outlets licenses are renewed before expiry date
• Minimum of 4 years experience in the restaurants of which at least 2 years in fast food outlets in the UAE.
• Graduate with a degree from a reputed university with preference with those with F&B specialization
• Strong communications skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Meeting deadlines.
• Time Management.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Accurate with attention to details.
About the Company
MJN Consult Arabia is a boutique investment house based in Dubai, UAE. The firm is involved in a number of projects around the world covering many industries. Current projects involve, a Finance company in Abu Dhabi, a hospitality business in Dubai, a Manufacturing unit in Ras Al Khaimah and a number of other project in Asia and Europe. Consult Arabia believes in creating a work atmosphere that allows its employees to grow, prosper and develop a highly satisfying career path. The company rewards its employees based on merits and ensuring that they are compensated in a fair and competitive manner.